Treefort Postponement Statement

As official Treefort Music Fest media sponsor, we know how much love and hard work goes into the festival, one of the best things the Boise community has going for it over the past nine years.

These are uncertain times, but we’re certain that this tough, but responsible decision to postpone until September was the correct one and we stand with the entire Treefort team in the face of the Coronavirus pandemic.

While we originally planned to announce our Treefort in-studio performances line-up on Wednesday, March 11, we’ll just have to say that good things come to those who wait… and now, we can’t wait for September 23 – 27 and a Fall #treefort2020!

(No need to mention how much we appreciate all the additional time the Fort family will be spending to reschedule all the moving parts that make this event incredible.)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge